One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of biology that deals with soil science and plant nutrition and its application to crop production.
- ‘I am referring to genetic manipulation in agrobiology.’
- ‘Also, as a rule for settling trade disputes in the field of agrobiology, application of various WTO agreements is emerging as an important challenge for the global community.’
- ‘SIR - I would like to thank Mr Suchi for his comments regarding the dangers of genetic contamination in agrobiology.’
- ‘Awarded the degree of PhD in agrobiology for the thesis entitled ‘Studies on hemolymph proteins in the silkmoths.’’
- ‘ABC of agrobiology; the quantitative science of plant life and plant nutrition for gardeners, farmers and general readers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.