One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the Second Five-year Plan, the Institute will focus on the sophistication of agrobiological resources: we will utilize those resources that we have built up in the course of research on the genes of rice, silkworms, and pigs and will secure other genetic resources.’
- ‘Students in our course are requested not only to study the fundamentals of agrobiological production but also to carry out their major research in a specific field so as to acquire highly integrated techniques.’
- ‘Direct seeding over permanent soil cover is a major agrobiological pathway for the management of cropping systems and aimed, among many other things, at completely halting erosion.’
- ‘Investigation of agrobiological and technological properties of new French table vine species of vine grape.’
- ‘Dr Curtis, an associate professor at the Japanese national institute of agrobiological science, Tsukuba, abandoned traditional methods of producing GM plants by tissue culture because radish shoots produced by this method died.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.