One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Investigation of agrobiological and technological properties of new French table vine species of vine grape.’
- ‘In the Second Five-year Plan, the Institute will focus on the sophistication of agrobiological resources: we will utilize those resources that we have built up in the course of research on the genes of rice, silkworms, and pigs and will secure other genetic resources.’
- ‘Dr Curtis, an associate professor at the Japanese national institute of agrobiological science, Tsukuba, abandoned traditional methods of producing GM plants by tissue culture because radish shoots produced by this method died.’
- ‘Direct seeding over permanent soil cover is a major agrobiological pathway for the management of cropping systems and aimed, among many other things, at completely halting erosion.’
- ‘Students in our course are requested not only to study the fundamentals of agrobiological production but also to carry out their major research in a specific field so as to acquire highly integrated techniques.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.