One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tourism in which tourists stay with local people in rural areas abroad.
- ‘Speaking to US farmers, their plans for the future are to expand production, diversify into added value products such as on-farm cheese production and agritourism and work hard at improving cost efficiencies to stay profitable.’
- ‘They could also be used as a leisure and tourism resource, for example for the purposes of agritourism.’
- ‘As far as tourism is concerned all we've got to do is look at Iceland and the huge revenue made in agritourism by fishing.’
- ‘Apart from the obstacles that many of the tourist villages are facing in developing agritourism, Sleman is still worth visiting due to the existence of the tourist villages.’
- ‘The Small Farm Center website features a wealth of agritourism resources, including a searchable database of Californian agritourism destinations and a series of fact sheets for those interested in getting started in agritourism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.