One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tourism in which tourists stay with local people in rural areas abroad.
- ‘They could also be used as a leisure and tourism resource, for example for the purposes of agritourism.’
- ‘As far as tourism is concerned all we've got to do is look at Iceland and the huge revenue made in agritourism by fishing.’
- ‘Speaking to US farmers, their plans for the future are to expand production, diversify into added value products such as on-farm cheese production and agritourism and work hard at improving cost efficiencies to stay profitable.’
- ‘The Small Farm Center website features a wealth of agritourism resources, including a searchable database of Californian agritourism destinations and a series of fact sheets for those interested in getting started in agritourism.’
- ‘Apart from the obstacles that many of the tourist villages are facing in developing agritourism, Sleman is still worth visiting due to the existence of the tourist villages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.