One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Apparent inconsistencies evident to agriscientists probably won't be noticed in general, but they erode professional confidence in the book.’
- ‘The qualified agriscientist has the necessary knowledge, skills and disposition to function optimally, whether independently or as a member of a team, in a scientific agricultural or forestry environment.’
- ‘Leaves, and roots can tell an arborist or agri-scientist a lot.’
- ‘Twenty-five future agriscientists, biotechnologists, agronomists, food scientists, ag journalists, ag marketers and other promising leaders for the field of agriculture.’
- ‘Agri scientist cited for work on underutilized tropical fruit trees’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.