One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The application of science to agriculture.
- ‘IBM has formed a life sciences business unit to deliver leading-edge IT solutions for bio-technology, genomic, e-health, pharmaceutical, agriscience, and other life sciences industries.’
- ‘This text is aimed at high school agriscience programs, and as such, the level is below that of a university basic horticulture course.’
- ‘The Trento centre has the potential to bolster new economic growth in the Trentino region and beyond, as well as underpin traditional industries such as agriculture and agriscience.’
- ‘The intention of this project, which was funded through a grant, was to develop new curricula for effective integration of critical thinking instruction into a specific discipline such as agriscience.’
- ‘Dr. Dyer's primary teaching responsibilities include courses in team and organizational leadership, research methods, and the preparation of agriculture teachers for middle and high school agriscience programs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.