One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A product of agribusiness.
- ‘Extending the shelf life of an agriproduct can be the first step of primary processing.’
- ‘It's a machine used to separate stones, sand and soil from the agriproducts which have already been cleaned and sized.’
- ‘It then examines agriproduct trade policy with a particular emphasis on new trade barriers and the role of the World Trade Organisation.’
- ‘Vancouver Wharves provides unique, dedicated facilities and services for the agriproducts industry.’
- ‘Instead, the composition is one of molten plastic and flax, an agriproduct that is not biodegradable, and thus doesn't have the absorptive capabilities of wood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.