Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A product of agribusiness.
- ‘It's a machine used to separate stones, sand and soil from the agriproducts which have already been cleaned and sized.’
- ‘Extending the shelf life of an agriproduct can be the first step of primary processing.’
- ‘Vancouver Wharves provides unique, dedicated facilities and services for the agriproducts industry.’
- ‘It then examines agriproduct trade policy with a particular emphasis on new trade barriers and the role of the World Trade Organisation.’
- ‘Instead, the composition is one of molten plastic and flax, an agriproduct that is not biodegradable, and thus doesn't have the absorptive capabilities of wood.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.