One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A product of agribusiness.
- ‘Vancouver Wharves provides unique, dedicated facilities and services for the agriproducts industry.’
- ‘Instead, the composition is one of molten plastic and flax, an agriproduct that is not biodegradable, and thus doesn't have the absorptive capabilities of wood.’
- ‘It's a machine used to separate stones, sand and soil from the agriproducts which have already been cleaned and sized.’
- ‘Extending the shelf life of an agriproduct can be the first step of primary processing.’
- ‘It then examines agriproduct trade policy with a particular emphasis on new trade barriers and the role of the World Trade Organisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.