One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such applied animal behavior research, though fairly new to U.S. agriculturists, is shedding light on other aspects of cattle behavior, too.’
- ‘Around the middle of the eighteenth century, the breeding of livestock was dramatically changed by Robert Bakewell, an English agriculturist.’
- ‘It behooves all educators with a vested interest in agriculture to continue inspiring, motivating, and ‘teaching’ the next generation of agriculturists nationwide.’
- ‘It should have major appeal to practicing agriculturists, agricultural advisors, land managers and students of agricultural science, especially upperclassmen.’
- ‘At North Dakota, as at Minnesota, he was the first professor of agriculture and agriculturist for the agricultural experiment station.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.