One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Meerut District is one of the most agriculturally advanced and fertile districts in western Uttar Pradesh.’
- ‘We now need leadership across a range of policy areas so that the next crisis, whether agriculturally based or not is dealt with confidently and capably by a Government in charge of its brief.’
- ‘The monument has been a bit of nuisance agriculturally speaking because it has limited what we can do with the field.’
- ‘It is estimated that a million cubic meters of water is capable of creating 200 jobs in direct and indirect agriculturally generated occupations.’
- ‘The discharge of salt besides decreasing the agriculturally useable area is destroying pastures and creating a consequent shortage of forage for domestic animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.