One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The increases are quite remarkable, as most agriculturalists would be satisfied with any technology that could increase annual productivity by even one to two per cent.’
- ‘Many of them rendered great service to the communities from which they came, returning as doctors or agriculturalists or scientists.’
- ‘Like the vast majority of the world's agriculturalists, the farmers lived in a village apart from the farm.’
- ‘Like other agriculturalists across the country, ranchers are usually land rich and cash poor.’
- ‘We have a wealth of committed agriculturalists in this area and I hope they stick with the job.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.