One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like the vast majority of the world's agriculturalists, the farmers lived in a village apart from the farm.’
- ‘We have a wealth of committed agriculturalists in this area and I hope they stick with the job.’
- ‘The increases are quite remarkable, as most agriculturalists would be satisfied with any technology that could increase annual productivity by even one to two per cent.’
- ‘Like other agriculturalists across the country, ranchers are usually land rich and cash poor.’
- ‘Many of them rendered great service to the communities from which they came, returning as doctors or agriculturalists or scientists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.