One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the commercial production of food by farming.‘Canada's agri-food sector contributes more than $140 billion to the national GDP’
- ‘Samples were airlifted to Havana with a trade delegation of Agri-Food specialists from Yorkshire.’
- ‘The store is a retail outlet that will sell your Manitoba agri-food or beverage product(s) with the support and help of various merchants at the Forks.’
- ‘These organizations have close ties with the big agri-food corporations.’
- ‘They were due to open a number of stores in major country towns, where our agri-food industry is the backbone of the economy.’
- ‘The events will provide a unique opportunity for young people interested in careers in agriculture, horticulture and the agri-food industry.’
- ‘He said that they were rapidly losing confidence in the Minister to defend farm incomes and the interests of the agri-food sector in Ireland.’
- ‘The concept of the market is to allow consumers to buy agri-food produce from the primary producer and helps sustain rural communities at a time when they are experiencing hardship in farming.’
- ‘Exports to the UK still account for 38% of our total agri-food exports.’
- ‘The results were transferred to farmers and other parts of the agri-food industry.’
- ‘This policy emphasized the importance of export markets, the "life-blood of many segments of Canada's agri-food industry," and particularly trade in grains and oil-seeds such as canola.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.