One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When managed destructively, however, there are numerous negative outcomes, such as detachment from school and lower grades, lower self-concept, undermined self-esteem and self-confidence, and low agreeableness.’
- ‘Brent Donnellan, a psychologist from the University of California, Davis, who has looked at traits that contribute to a long-lasting marriage, identified openness and agreeableness as key factors.’
- ‘The study also suggested that agreeableness improved throughout life and particularly during people's 30s.’
- ‘Such was his good nature and sheer agreeableness that even after only a brief conversation with him the day was enhanced.’
- ‘The reason for the difference between studies, says Gosling, may be that extroversion and agreeableness are interpersonal traits that require more information about how the person interacts with other people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.