One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This would imply not only teaching the main religions, but also placing more emphasis on other thought systems that are not religious - like atheism and agnosticism.’
- ‘She has explored various religions and ways of thought throughout her life, from Christianity to agnosticism and Taoism to animism and shamanism to Gnosticism, Hinduism and Buddhism.’
- ‘The chapter ends with relatively short accounts of Christianity and Islam, and a concluding section on agnosticism, atheism and secularism.’
- ‘In this article, you will learn about Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and the belief systems agnosticism and atheism.’
- ‘As I mentioned in my last offering, I do not view agnosticism as a halfway house between Atheism and theism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.