One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Fine,’ I sighed, defeated, and looked at him agitatedly.’
- ‘My friend talked agitatedly about the new and more effective types of vaccine.’
- ‘Lisa's friend arrives, Stefan plays more agitatedly.’
- ‘‘Yeah, you're right,’ Michael agreed, frowning agitatedly.’
- ‘My thoughts turned immediately to that young boy, all those years ago, agitatedly working out his fantasies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.