One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Yeah, you're right,’ Michael agreed, frowning agitatedly.’
- ‘My thoughts turned immediately to that young boy, all those years ago, agitatedly working out his fantasies.’
- ‘Lisa's friend arrives, Stefan plays more agitatedly.’
- ‘‘Fine,’ I sighed, defeated, and looked at him agitatedly.’
- ‘My friend talked agitatedly about the new and more effective types of vaccine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.