One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The debate about alpine grazing is not about horses or horsemen, it is about a small number of privileged families who pay the equivalent of about one week of normal agistment fees for five months cattle agistment in an alpine national park.’
- ‘‘We will continue to offer clients a full spectrum of bloodstock services including agistment and sale preparation,’ said Lakewood Principal Peter Liston.’
- ‘Along the coast and Tablelands country, huge numbers of southern cattle are being sent away north on agistment, as there's no feed and little prospect of any until spring.’
- ‘Of course the drought is also incredibly draining financially: feed for stock, drovers, agistment, fodder and pumping water for the stock that has remained on the property.’
- ‘Just as city companies often lease their premises, Chris decided to look for long and short-term land leasing and agistment deals - virtually renting pasture for his sheep - instead of owning additional land.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.