One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Along the coast and Tablelands country, huge numbers of southern cattle are being sent away north on agistment, as there's no feed and little prospect of any until spring.’
- ‘‘We will continue to offer clients a full spectrum of bloodstock services including agistment and sale preparation,’ said Lakewood Principal Peter Liston.’
- ‘Just as city companies often lease their premises, Chris decided to look for long and short-term land leasing and agistment deals - virtually renting pasture for his sheep - instead of owning additional land.’
- ‘Of course the drought is also incredibly draining financially: feed for stock, drovers, agistment, fodder and pumping water for the stock that has remained on the property.’
- ‘The debate about alpine grazing is not about horses or horsemen, it is about a small number of privileged families who pay the equivalent of about one week of normal agistment fees for five months cattle agistment in an alpine national park.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.