One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The agister lien provides a legal remedy for any agister who is not paid by the owner of an animal.’
- ‘He was about 2 days old when our agisters noted that he hadn't urinated at all, and that he was straining.’
- ‘Each year GV has a type of Fair Day for agisters, family, friends, neighbours & local businesses.’
- ‘The agisters are also responsible for dealing with any animals which are killed in road accidents.’
- ‘An agister is considered one who agists or takes in cattle to pasture at a certain rate; a pasturer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.