One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hopping lightly and agilely, she smiled triumphantly as her foot landed on the edge.’
- ‘Small, slim fingers eagerly and agilely move over their recorders' keys.’
- ‘To visit O'Brien's is a unique experience, as Frank O'Brien, walks agilely from the grocery to serve his customers in the adjoining bar.’
- ‘Tamar led the way once again to the ladder and ascended quickly and agilely.’
- ‘He easily cleared the wall by five feet and agilely landed on the ramp lining the inside of the walls with a hollow ‘thud.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.