One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He easily cleared the wall by five feet and agilely landed on the ramp lining the inside of the walls with a hollow ‘thud.’’
- ‘Hopping lightly and agilely, she smiled triumphantly as her foot landed on the edge.’
- ‘Small, slim fingers eagerly and agilely move over their recorders' keys.’
- ‘Tamar led the way once again to the ladder and ascended quickly and agilely.’
- ‘To visit O'Brien's is a unique experience, as Frank O'Brien, walks agilely from the grocery to serve his customers in the adjoining bar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.