One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The total supply of goods and services available to a particular market from producers.‘the aim of the tax changes is to stimulate the supply side of the economy and therefore boost aggregate supply’
- ‘The US Federal Reserve moves further to bring aggregate supply and aggregate demand back toward equilibrium.’
- ‘The aggregate supply of new public high-yield bond defaults, measured in anticipated market values, is therefore $7 billion for 2000 and $24 billion for the next three years combined.’
- ‘If the economy produces faster than it consumes, or if aggregate supply (investment) rises faster than aggregate demand (consumption), then overall prices will fall rather than rise.’
- ‘If aggregate demand is strong and aggregate supply is having difficulty keeping up then it provides businesses with the opportunity to increase prices.’
- ‘While the aggregate supply of land is inelastic, the output from land is not, even though it is subject to diminishing returns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.