One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The total demand for goods and services within a particular market.‘it is generally assumed that increases in credit stimulate aggregate demand’
- ‘In France output will decline as a result of the shift in aggregate demand.’
- ‘Suppose that on account of weak aggregate demand inflation has fallen from 2% to 1%.’
- ‘Since the Great Depression of the 1930s and until the early 1970s most economists viewed economic fluctuations as the outcome of shocks to aggregate demand.’
- ‘When inflation increases, the central bank can always cool it off by tighter monetary policies, which weaken aggregate demand.’
- ‘The belief that our present economic downturn is nothing more than a lack of "aggregate demand" is simply wrongheaded on all counts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.