One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The total demand for goods and services within a particular market.‘it is generally assumed that increases in credit stimulate aggregate demand’
- ‘In France output will decline as a result of the shift in aggregate demand.’
- ‘The belief that our present economic downturn is nothing more than a lack of "aggregate demand" is simply wrongheaded on all counts.’
- ‘Since the Great Depression of the 1930s and until the early 1970s most economists viewed economic fluctuations as the outcome of shocks to aggregate demand.’
- ‘Suppose that on account of weak aggregate demand inflation has fallen from 2% to 1%.’
- ‘When inflation increases, the central bank can always cool it off by tighter monetary policies, which weaken aggregate demand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.