One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Latex agglutination, while quick, simple, and sensitive, is not recommended for routine use as pathogens cannot be ruled out by a negative test result.’
- ‘That is, part of what's monstrous about monsters is somehow this very agglutination of significance, these uncontrolled outgrowths of meaning.’
- ‘The combination of B antibodies and B antigens will cause agglutination.’
- ‘English has a tendency towards isolation (as in I will now go out for a walk), but both agglutination (as in clever-ly and high-er) and fusion (as in gave, in which give and past are fused) are also found.’
- ‘Rapid assays are generally configured as flow-through, lateral flow, or agglutination assays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.