One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its mode is agglomerative - discrete pieces of information are gleaned and corroborated through firsthand experience.’
- ‘The agglomerative tendencies of these industries are clearly evident.’
- ‘The agglomerative, or grouping, schedule provided by Ward's method indicated a notable flattening of the curve of squared Euclidean distances after the five-cluster solution.’
- ‘Scott concluded his 1996 study by presenting his vision of a twenty-first-century production complex in which agglomerative forces accelerate through time as actors seek to increase the total stock of agglomeration economies.’
- ‘Any understanding of the politics of the world must therefore take stock of this agglomerative process and its effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.