One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scott concluded his 1996 study by presenting his vision of a twenty-first-century production complex in which agglomerative forces accelerate through time as actors seek to increase the total stock of agglomeration economies.’
- ‘Its mode is agglomerative - discrete pieces of information are gleaned and corroborated through firsthand experience.’
- ‘The agglomerative, or grouping, schedule provided by Ward's method indicated a notable flattening of the curve of squared Euclidean distances after the five-cluster solution.’
- ‘Any understanding of the politics of the world must therefore take stock of this agglomerative process and its effects.’
- ‘The agglomerative tendencies of these industries are clearly evident.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.