One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a particular gender.‘one of the mistakes is the presumption that an agender person must also be asexual’‘their son is biologically male but identifies as agender and favours 'they' as a pronoun’
- ‘A person who identifies as agender: one day James, the next day Jamie, happy in her 190-pound body and curly red hair.’
- ‘For example, an agender person could dress femme and still be agender.’
- ‘My relationship before my current one was with a fab agender person, who wears dresses, feminine coded makeup, and has long hair.’
- ‘Having a sexual preference - whether it's liking guys with red hair, tall women, sports fans, or blue-eyed agender individuals - is fine.’
- ‘Some folks are gender-neutral, some are bi-gender, some are agender.’
- ‘When he/she came out as agender to family members and teachers two years ago, it caused few ripples.’
- ‘Fisher is a senior at a small private school, where the teen's agender identity fits seamlessly with the campus' liberal bent.’
- ‘This comic tells stories from the lives of an agender person, their wife, and their cats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.