One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lack of gamma globulin in the blood plasma, causing immune deficiency.
- ‘Pleural cryptococcosis has been reported to be associated with HIV infection, liver cirrhosis, and Bruton's agammaglobulinemia.’
- ‘The gamma-globulin zone is decreased in hypo-gammaglobulinemia and agammaglobulinemia.’
- ‘One would anticipate seeing more of this type of disease in lymphoma leading to agammaglobulinemia, either with or without bronchiectisis.’
- ‘This case is an example of agammaglobulinemia (the students were not given the diagnosis).’
- ‘For the past 20 years, intravenously administered immune globulin has been used in the treatment of agammaglobulinemia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.