One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A facility on an electronic music keyboard by which an effect is produced by depressing a key after striking it.
- ‘I have aftertouch on the G2 key but don't use it that much.’
- ‘All of the aftertouch now is the ‘standard’ aftertouch or channel aftertouch.’
- ‘Only way to get the aftertouch fully working is by following the procedure below.’
- ‘Likewise, expression and sustain pedals are here, along with a ribbon controller, polyphonic aftertouch, multitimbral capabilities and, in the ‘modulation matrix, ‘a choice of 12 sources and 38 destinations.’’
- ‘For another perspective on key pressure aftertouch, refer to experiments on the ERC.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.