One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A facility on an electronic music keyboard by which an effect is produced by depressing a key after striking it.
- ‘Only way to get the aftertouch fully working is by following the procedure below.’
- ‘For another perspective on key pressure aftertouch, refer to experiments on the ERC.’
- ‘I have aftertouch on the G2 key but don't use it that much.’
- ‘All of the aftertouch now is the ‘standard’ aftertouch or channel aftertouch.’
- ‘Likewise, expression and sustain pedals are here, along with a ribbon controller, polyphonic aftertouch, multitimbral capabilities and, in the ‘modulation matrix, ‘a choice of 12 sources and 38 destinations.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.