One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Offered or provided by a retailer or manufacturer after the sale of an item.‘the only problem with this brand is the aftersales service’
- ‘Another area in which independent stores score highly is that of after-sales care.’
- ‘She said computers were built, tested and shipped within three days of being ordered, and the company also offered free aftersales support.’
- ‘Many services exist to add value to the total product offer, such as after-sales warranties.’
- ‘"The confidence in our level of service and aftersales care is very strong," commented the sales director.’
- ‘They provide a year's guarantee and an exclusive after-sales service to their customers.’
- ‘He was awarded Employee of the Year for his commitment to customer care and aftersales service’
- ‘Value can be added by providing the reassurance of effective aftersales service.’
- ‘Distributors of technical goods might also offer after-sales services in the form of guarantees and customer advice hotlines.’
- ‘Logistics, shipments, and even aftersales service are being outsourced.’
- ‘We have to move to a standardised system so that quality companies can differentiate themselves from cheaper operators that offer lower levels of after-sales care.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.