One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Taking place after normal school hours.‘after-school childcare facilities’
- ‘Actually, the event was scheduled for during school but then moved to after-school hours.’
- ‘We will introduce childcare centres and extend pre-school and after-school care to all schools.’
- ‘In some ways, after-school childcare is harder to come by than it is during holidays.’
- ‘He plans to devote after-school hours to the job and use his bedroom as his office.’
- ‘The school ran a breakfast club as well as an after-school club, to help parents with child care so they could get back to work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.