One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Taking place after normal school hours.‘after-school childcare facilities’
- ‘We will introduce childcare centres and extend pre-school and after-school care to all schools.’
- ‘Actually, the event was scheduled for during school but then moved to after-school hours.’
- ‘The school ran a breakfast club as well as an after-school club, to help parents with child care so they could get back to work.’
- ‘In some ways, after-school childcare is harder to come by than it is during holidays.’
- ‘He plans to devote after-school hours to the job and use his bedroom as his office.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.