One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘A new generation of African artists is taking over the mantle of Afrofuturist arts from a US-centred crowd.’
- ‘Here's the thing about a lot of Afrofuturists: They don't necessarily like the term.’
- ‘With the full power of the Marvel hype machine, this could become the first truly mainstream Afrofuturist film.’
- ‘An Afrofuturist reading of the transatlantic slave trade becomes an epic tragedy about alien abductees.’
- ‘He chronicles the pioneering Afrofuturist's career and offers a playlist of highlights.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.