One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘An Afrofuturist reading of the transatlantic slave trade becomes an epic tragedy about alien abductees.’
- ‘Here's the thing about a lot of Afrofuturists: They don't necessarily like the term.’
- ‘A new generation of African artists is taking over the mantle of Afrofuturist arts from a US-centred crowd.’
- ‘He chronicles the pioneering Afrofuturist's career and offers a playlist of highlights.’
- ‘With the full power of the Marvel hype machine, this could become the first truly mainstream Afrofuturist film.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.