One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was an early proponent of multiculturalism and Afrocentrism.’
- ‘The growing emphasis on Afrocentrism in weddings is not just a desire to connect with and continue tradition in the wedding ceremony.’
- ‘Most of the chapters here provide useful examples of how popular culture, theology, politics, the bible, theological reflection, revolution, protest, Afrocentrism and Caribbean history intersect.’
- ‘My public elementary school was pretty awesome despite its Afrocentrism - Afrocentrism was mostly used as a pathway into American history and common values, not an alternative to those values.’
- ‘Nonetheless, because Afrocentrism is being taught in schools and universities and is taken seriously by many people, it presents a challenge that requires an informed response.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.