One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They represented our country with the notion that Afrikanerdom and the Lord would get them through.’
- ‘He has never attempted to construct a microcosm of South African society, and thus to view his work as a general statement about Afrikanerdom or white society is misguided.’
- ‘This rule by the generals was wholly unacceptable to the great notables of Afrikanerdom.’
- ‘It was actively disseminated by the Broederbond, a Protestant organization formed in 1918 to promote Afrikanerdom.’
- ‘His role as lecturer in what was a bastion of Afrikanerdom is of fairly recent origin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.