One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has never attempted to construct a microcosm of South African society, and thus to view his work as a general statement about Afrikanerdom or white society is misguided.’
- ‘His role as lecturer in what was a bastion of Afrikanerdom is of fairly recent origin.’
- ‘It was actively disseminated by the Broederbond, a Protestant organization formed in 1918 to promote Afrikanerdom.’
- ‘This rule by the generals was wholly unacceptable to the great notables of Afrikanerdom.’
- ‘They represented our country with the notion that Afrikanerdom and the Lord would get them through.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.