One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He writes, ‘When I came to the Island I found there was much debate about the Africanisation of the name of the Island, Robben Island.’’
- ‘The governments of both Kenya and Uganda adopted a policy of Africanisation.’
- ‘From the 1960s, as newly independent African countries wrestled with the task of expanding school networks at primary and secondary level, the need for Africanisation of curricula became urgent for nation building.’
- ‘In the wake of independence, the process of Africanisation began in earnest.’
- ‘The public services in South Africa have seen previous sweeping changes, following military and political victories; a significant phase of Africanization accompanied homeland self-government.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.