One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See affordableas submodifier ‘affordably priced hotel rooms’
- ‘The reproductions are available in different sizes and affordably priced.’
- ‘Fascinating and enhanced with a great soundtrack, this DVD is affordably priced and suited to many viewings.’
- ‘Appetizers, such as Thai fish paste and egg rolls, are all affordably priced.’
- ‘‘We intend to price it very affordably,’ was all the spokeswoman would say.’
- ‘They are now widely available and priced affordably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.