One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have created this awful situation where people can come and live so affluently, and so many others can't afford a decent roof over their heads.’
- ‘By 1970 the concept of duty evaporated in the affluently modeled consumer society.’
- ‘Complex in character, this ecosystem is a self-sustaining community living affluently due to a combination of several important elements such as warmth, rainfall, nutrients and sunlight.’
- ‘People subjected to poverty tend to suffer higher instance of mortality and morbidity as compared to those living affluently, particularly in developed countries.’
- ‘There are many artists who are not members of the party living affluently, with enough opportunities to practice their arts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.