One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Newspapers - even the venerable New York Times - printed flags across entire back pages for affixation to windows.’
- ‘That is, the traditional concept of witnessing the affixation of a traditional signature reduces the incidence of forged signatures.’
- ‘In coordinate dependency, however, the order of clausal constituency seems to be intimately related to that of affixation.’
- ‘She has attested as secretary to the affixation of the seal.’
- ‘Root and pattern affixation is considered nonlinear since neither of the two morphological components appears in continuous form; rather, they are interdigitated within each other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.