One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Through the end of the study period reported here, affiliative interactions between the two groups were infrequent, and when observed, the original group membership was retained when the groups separated again.’
- ‘Pharmacological experiments in rodents have demonstrated a role for vasopressin systems in learning and memory, aggression, and affiliative behaviors.’
- ‘Thus, across generations, the suggested independent man child affiliative bond emerged and solidified itself into the neuro-hormonal systems of men.’
- ‘Trust is an important factor in creating a social and collaborative relationship among workers and consequently is important for the development of affiliative processes such as team work in the workplace.’
- ‘Political urgency demands, however, that none of this authority, whether it be filial or affiliative, stand unquestioned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.