- ‘And the movie's weird mixture of moralism and affectlessness cancel each other out.’
- ‘The outcome of the entire enterprise is less disorientation than affectlessness.’
- ‘He had the right kind of affectlessness that made Ingrid the stronger character.’
- ‘Sherman's declamatory vocals add a precise note of affectlessness to his incisive lyrics about romantic dislocation.’
- ‘Both the exhilaration and the hollow affectlessness of everything that follows proceed directly from this game plan.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.