One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In between, an affectless young man drives to Bristol to investigate his brother's death.’
- ‘But Howie's relationship with Big John has a delicacy that is a world away from Clark's hard, affectless approach.’
- ‘His expression was bland and grim and affectless.’
- ‘The affectless voyeurism and exhibitionism of reality TV has undoubtedly inspired the movie.’
- ‘Watson's descriptions of his encounters with these women is affectless and somehow totally centered about his own ego.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.