One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Complex animal vocalizations appear more akin to music, with its vaguely defined, affectively rich ‘meaning.’’
- ‘According to the McMaster model of family functioning, parents need to be affectively involved with their children.’
- ‘His playing is at once affectively specific and goal oriented.’
- ‘Another expected outcome of being affectively similar to others is a high self-perception of one's influence level in the group.’
- ‘Pat appears to ‘extend herself out’ to her father, but she does this only cognitively, not affectively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.