One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for mood disorder
- ‘The postpartum period, however, is widely considered a high-risk period for recurrence of potentially severe and life-threatening episodes of major affective disorders.’
- ‘On the contrary, anxious children often grow up to be adults with anxiety, depression or another affective disorder.’
- ‘The wife suffered from a major affective disorder which limited her ability to work.’
- ‘Eighty per cent of the writers she studied suffered at some point from an affective disorder, compared with only thirty per cent in the control group.’
- ‘I have come to the conclusion that the mother suffers from a definable mental illness, namely bipolar affective disorder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.