One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Attachment refers to an enduring affectional bond characterized by mutual trust, support, and emotional connection.’
- ‘Attachment theory emphasizes the propensity for human beings to make and maintain powerful affectional bonds.’
- ‘Future research could include measures of affectional bonding to or romantic desire for males or females.’
- ‘Sexual orientation has many dimensions including erotic and affectional fantasies.’
- ‘Homosexuality is a life-long affectional attraction to individuals of the same gender.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.