One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Attachment refers to an enduring affectional bond characterized by mutual trust, support, and emotional connection.’
- ‘Sexual orientation has many dimensions including erotic and affectional fantasies.’
- ‘Future research could include measures of affectional bonding to or romantic desire for males or females.’
- ‘Homosexuality is a life-long affectional attraction to individuals of the same gender.’
- ‘Attachment theory emphasizes the propensity for human beings to make and maintain powerful affectional bonds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.