One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As far as I'm concerned.‘AFAIC, you're entitled to your opinion like everyone else’‘he can do no wrong, AFAIC’
- ‘AFAIC, his delays made it harder to pass the bill, too.’
- ‘Completely disregarding the main concerns in my comment isn't helping AFAIC.’
- ‘AFAIC, I see no immediate solution in a world where companies can't secure their data.’
- ‘EBay is the best way AFAIC, the cost including postage is negligible, and it comes straight to your door.’
- ‘Comic book movies are pretty bland, AFAIC.’
- ‘AFAIC the media lost all credibility as the people's watchdog when they decided to pick sides instead of just reporting on the dispute.’
- ‘Good news is welcome here too AFAIC.’
- ‘AFAIC, I question how effective hardline bosses are in the long term when they demoralize staff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.