One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As far as I'm concerned.‘AFAIC, you're entitled to your opinion like everyone else’‘he can do no wrong, AFAIC’
- ‘Good news is welcome here too AFAIC.’
- ‘AFAIC, I question how effective hardline bosses are in the long term when they demoralize staff.’
- ‘AFAIC, I see no immediate solution in a world where companies can't secure their data.’
- ‘EBay is the best way AFAIC, the cost including postage is negligible, and it comes straight to your door.’
- ‘Comic book movies are pretty bland, AFAIC.’
- ‘AFAIC, his delays made it harder to pass the bill, too.’
- ‘Completely disregarding the main concerns in my comment isn't helping AFAIC.’
- ‘AFAIC the media lost all credibility as the people's watchdog when they decided to pick sides instead of just reporting on the dispute.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.