One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was unfortunate as each of these variables has been etiologically linked with RE.’
- ‘We must note, however, that all these findings are etiologically nonspecific.’
- ‘The fetal origins of type 2 diabetes, an aetiologically distinct disorder, are now well established.’
- ‘Stress may be obvious and likely to be aetiologically implicated.’
- ‘An important step in meeting this challenge is to integrate interventions whose targets are linked, socially and aetiologically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.