One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was unfortunate as each of these variables has been etiologically linked with RE.’
- ‘An important step in meeting this challenge is to integrate interventions whose targets are linked, socially and aetiologically.’
- ‘We must note, however, that all these findings are etiologically nonspecific.’
- ‘Stress may be obvious and likely to be aetiologically implicated.’
- ‘The fetal origins of type 2 diabetes, an aetiologically distinct disorder, are now well established.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.