One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The virus is the aetiological agent of most cervical cancers.’
- ‘Rapid etiological diagnosis will help in timely institution of specific therapy.’
- ‘Disconcertingly, however, many of the aetiological questions asked over 150 years ago are still unanswered.’
- ‘Childhood leukaemia is a biologically diverse disease and is likely to arise by several aetiological pathways’
- ‘These aetiological factors are not mutually exclusive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.