One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The towing of a glider by a powered aircraft to a height suitable for launching.
- ‘I found aerotowing at Zapata to be the easiest aerotowing possible.’
- ‘My memories of aerotowing in the dark ages are coming back to me.’
- ‘Michelle's done a ton of aerotowing, but this was her first foot launch off anything higher than 20 feet!’
- ‘Over the past three years I have had first hand experience with all the many variables that are a part of aerotowing hang gliders.’
- ‘Ground based aerotowing was just a bit too labor intensive on the part of those of us who got those guys in the air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.