One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The towing of a glider by a powered aircraft to a height suitable for launching.
- ‘I found aerotowing at Zapata to be the easiest aerotowing possible.’
- ‘Michelle's done a ton of aerotowing, but this was her first foot launch off anything higher than 20 feet!’
- ‘Over the past three years I have had first hand experience with all the many variables that are a part of aerotowing hang gliders.’
- ‘Ground based aerotowing was just a bit too labor intensive on the part of those of us who got those guys in the air.’
- ‘My memories of aerotowing in the dark ages are coming back to me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.