Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Convert into a fine spray or colloidal suspension in air.‘the drug is being tested in an aerosolized form’
- ‘Whenever possible, use aerosolized medications in single-dose vials.’
- ‘Additionally more common toxins tend to be those that are inhaled, such as cleaning solvents, aerosolized paints, thinners, etc.’
- ‘This helps remove aerosolized formalin from the air during the filling process, reducing the risk of inhalation exposure.’
- ‘First, why did the exposure augment the responsiveness to both intravascular and aerosolized capsaicin?’
- ‘Airway responsiveness to aerosolized MCh was measured on the basis of previously described procedures.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.