One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verb[WITH OBJECT]often as adjective aerosolized
Convert into a fine spray or colloidal suspension in air.‘the drug is being tested in an aerosolized form’
- ‘This helps remove aerosolized formalin from the air during the filling process, reducing the risk of inhalation exposure.’
- ‘Airway responsiveness to aerosolized MCh was measured on the basis of previously described procedures.’
- ‘Additionally more common toxins tend to be those that are inhaled, such as cleaning solvents, aerosolized paints, thinners, etc.’
- ‘First, why did the exposure augment the responsiveness to both intravascular and aerosolized capsaicin?’
- ‘Whenever possible, use aerosolized medications in single-dose vials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.