One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wind instrument.
- ‘This aerophone can be used either as a solo instrument or joined with other instruments in an ensemble.’
- ‘This aerophone with arch-formed blowing hole is made from a hornless bamboo tube of 50-60 cm long.’
- ‘Such reservoir aerophones are not limited to Scotland and Ireland.’
- ‘In addition, the harmonica belongs to the family of aerophones which I did not know very much about at the time.’
- ‘Many aerophones have been created and used for thousands of years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.