One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I decided that, as I collected toys and I was an Aeromodeller too, why was I not collecting model stuff as well.’
- ‘Today I have been speaking to Bill who many of you will know as an aeromodeller and magazine editor.’
- ‘Today, I am proud to have them introducing the would be aeromodellers to a thrilling & challenging hobby.’
- ‘This aeromodeller has progressed from the fun-park-loving flier who thrills at the very sound of a model engine in the distance.’
- ‘This lad really helped the younger ones in my class - I think he will be a promising aeromodeller.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.