One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting the measurement of the earth's magnetic field using airborne instruments.
- ‘The magnetic anomaly grid is based on aeromagnetic data compiled by Verhoef et al..’
- ‘The aeromagnetic data suggest that the lineament corresponds to a tectonic break.’
- ‘The aeromagnetic and seismic data suggest that the fault penetrates well into the middle crust.’
- ‘These data in conjunction with an interpretation of the aeromagnetic anomaly map allow subdivision of the complex.’
- ‘Unpublished aeromagnetic data suggest a minimum of 40-60 km of offset along the Fault System.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.