One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She served as an aerological engineer, analyzing the effects of weather on combat.’
- ‘This division carries out aerological observations at the internationally specified times everyday.’
- ‘The following operations are steps to be orderly taken for performing aerological measurements by radio sounding.’
- ‘As early as 1917, during the latter days of WW1, aerological services to naval aviation were needed.’
- ‘Provide large scale definition of the atmosphere by supplementing the existing aerological network.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.