One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Provide large scale definition of the atmosphere by supplementing the existing aerological network.’
- ‘She served as an aerological engineer, analyzing the effects of weather on combat.’
- ‘This division carries out aerological observations at the internationally specified times everyday.’
- ‘The following operations are steps to be orderly taken for performing aerological measurements by radio sounding.’
- ‘As early as 1917, during the latter days of WW1, aerological services to naval aviation were needed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.