One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The requirements for static aeroelastic analysis beyond those for the structural and aerodynamic models are nominal.’
- ‘Larger turbines have however also shown aeroelastic instabilities, something that was unexpected.’
- ‘Analysis of aeroelastic deformation, divergence, flutter and control surface efficiency is emphasized.’
- ‘In aeroelastic analysis, the structural dynamics representation of the blades is based on normal modes.’
- ‘The aeroelastic stability of the wing and tilting nacelles will also be evaluated using this aircraft.’
- ‘The effectiveness of aeroelastic tailoring is demonstrated through the optimization results.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.