One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well, I am originally an aerodynamicist - my Ph.D. was in an aerodynamics department.’
- ‘Since aerodynamicists did not have wind tunnels, they would have to use supersonic-capable aircraft.’
- ‘To the biologist, however, the aerodynamicist's initial failure was sufficient evidence of the superiority of nature to mere engineering.’
- ‘While it's presently in the domain of engineers and aerodynamicists, they're working on a digital interface for designers.’
- ‘The laws of physics aren't all that aerodynamicists deal with when they head to the wind tunnel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.