One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To the biologist, however, the aerodynamicist's initial failure was sufficient evidence of the superiority of nature to mere engineering.’
- ‘Since aerodynamicists did not have wind tunnels, they would have to use supersonic-capable aircraft.’
- ‘The laws of physics aren't all that aerodynamicists deal with when they head to the wind tunnel.’
- ‘While it's presently in the domain of engineers and aerodynamicists, they're working on a digital interface for designers.’
- ‘Well, I am originally an aerodynamicist - my Ph.D. was in an aerodynamics department.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.