One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While it's presently in the domain of engineers and aerodynamicists, they're working on a digital interface for designers.’
- ‘Well, I am originally an aerodynamicist - my Ph.D. was in an aerodynamics department.’
- ‘The laws of physics aren't all that aerodynamicists deal with when they head to the wind tunnel.’
- ‘Since aerodynamicists did not have wind tunnels, they would have to use supersonic-capable aircraft.’
- ‘To the biologist, however, the aerodynamicist's initial failure was sufficient evidence of the superiority of nature to mere engineering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.