One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Flying Nun's habit just did not look aerodynamically sound.’
- ‘The car is very strong aerodynamically, very stable in the high speed turns and this gives you a lot of confidence.’
- ‘I must say that aerodynamically it is a very impressive chassis to drive.’
- ‘And I don't think a formation of 9 would be aerodynamically stable either.’
- ‘The problem is that the car is aerodynamically unstable, and under heavy braking, the back end kicks out like a mule.’
- ‘The aerodynamically efficient body has a drag coefficient of 0.26, contributing to excellent noise insulation for the cabin and fuel economy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.