One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aerodynamically efficient body has a drag coefficient of 0.26, contributing to excellent noise insulation for the cabin and fuel economy.’
- ‘The car is very strong aerodynamically, very stable in the high speed turns and this gives you a lot of confidence.’
- ‘The Flying Nun's habit just did not look aerodynamically sound.’
- ‘The problem is that the car is aerodynamically unstable, and under heavy braking, the back end kicks out like a mule.’
- ‘And I don't think a formation of 9 would be aerodynamically stable either.’
- ‘I must say that aerodynamically it is a very impressive chassis to drive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.